Partridge Hollow brings to you the ultimate combination of city convenience and country quiet. Located atop a high ridge on the north side of Hartford, Wisconsin, Partridge Hollow overlooks miles of farmland and open prairie. This pedestrian-friendly neighborhood provides immediate access to schools, parks and shopping. Woodlawn Union Park, a 20 acre city park with multiple-use recreational areas, is a short three-block stroll from your front door.
Phases 1 – 3 SOLD OUT
Click to Enlarge Siteplan
- All lots served by sewer, water, gas, electric and phone
- Sidewalk and street trees by owner
- Architectural approval required
- Common areas maintained by Association
- Choose your own builder
- Minimum home size: 1,350 sq. ft. 1-story; 1,600 sq. ft. 2-story
- 6/12 roof pitch with dimensional shingles
- Windows with grids on all front and side elevations
- Six-inch trim or shutters around all doors and windows
- Gable feature or porch on front elevation
- Lawn and driveway to be completed six months after construction
8,051 sq. ft. – 15,171 sq. ft.
$29,900 – $34,900
- Highway 41 to Hwy 60
- West on Hwy 60 to the historical downtown area
- North on Main Street (Hwy 83), stay on this road as it turns into Hwy K
- Partridge Boulevard is on the west side of Hwy K (Main Street) approximately one mile north of Hwy 60.