Green Valley Manufactured Housing Community is located in the Village of Jackson, Wisconsin, in Washington County. Conveniently located on U.S. Hwy 60, 1/4 mile east of U.S. Hwy 45 with easy access to all area points of interest and the daily needs of modern life. Jackson offers the peace and quiet of a small town with the convenience and services of a modern community.
The community is adjacent to Hasmer Lake and a select number of the lots have frontage on the lake. Across the lake there is also a public dock for fishing and other recreational uses. In addition to the proximity to the lake, the community enjoys several open spaces and natural areas enhanced by many mature trees that accent the roads and define the boundaries of the home lots and common spaces.
Other local amenities located near the Green Valley Community include:
- Walgreens (0.4 mi)
- Jackson Park (1.2 mi) & Hickory Lane Park (1.4 mi)
- Jackson Village Fire Department (1.1 mi)
- Piggly Wiggly (1.7 mi)
- Ace Hardware Store (1.7 mi)
- Numerous Local Churches
- Aurora Health Center (1.2 mi)
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin St. Joseph’s Hospital (3.3 mi)
- Jackson Elementary School
- Morning Star Evangelical Lutheran School
- David’s Star Evangelical Lutheran School
- Badger Middle School West Bend
- West Bend West High School
- West Bend East High School
- Moraine Park Technical College West Bend
- University of Wisconsin/Washington County
Click on the graphic above to view the entire Green Valley siteplan as a print-friendly PDF file.