Powder Hill Terrace is a luxury apartment rental community in Hartford, Wisconsin (Slinger School District) consisting of 48 apartments for rent in six 2-story buildings. Eight units per building, four lower and four upper. This community is pet friendly! Please call our office at (262) 251-5800 for information on our pet policy and restrictions.
*Interior images are not necessarily representative of all available units.
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom Non-Smoking First Floor June $935/month
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom Non-Smoking First Floor Mid-July $1030/month
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Non-Smoking First Floor August $1165/month
Unit Information Buildings 1, 3, 4, 5 & 6:
- Lower 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath, 960 sq. ft.
- Lower 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath with Fireplace, 1,215 sq. ft.
- Upper 2 Bedroom / 1 Bath with Fireplace, 1,280 sq. ft.
- Upper 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath with Fireplace, 1,300 sq. ft.
Unit Information Building 2:
- Lower 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath, 1,020 sq. ft.
- Lower 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath with Fireplace, 1,070 sq. ft.
- Upper 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath with Fireplace, 1,350 sq. ft.
- Upper 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath with Fireplace, 1,400 sq. ft.
1 Bedroom / 1 Bath $875 – $1,040
2 Bedroom / 1 Bath $1,025 – $1,055
2 Bedroom / 2 Bath $1,105 – $1,260
$15/month trash utility fee
- Private entrances
- Cathedral ceilings in 2nd floor homes
- 1 car attached garage with door opener
- 1 outdoor parking space
- Individual patio or balcony
- Self-cleaning range
- Frost-free refrigerator
- Dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Central air conditioning
- Individual gas furnace
- Full size washer and dryer inside each unit
- Upscale floor coverings
- Horizontal blinds for windows and vertical blinds for patio doors
- Pet friendly
- US Hwy 45 North from Milwaukee
- Continue northwest on US 41 toward Fond du Lac
- Exit Hwy 60 West – Three miles to Kettle Moraine Road
- Right (north) on Kettle Moraine, 300 feet to entrance
- Three miles west of US 41
- Seven miles west of Jackson
- Fifteen miles northwest of Menomonee Falls
- Three miles east of downtown Hartford
Dittmar Realty, Inc.