Dittmar Realty is a full service real estate organization committed to quality and integrity for more than 50 years. A local family business, Dittmar Realty was founded in 1959 by Clarence H. Dittmar. Since that time, Dittmar Realty has constructed over 1,000 single family homes, nine multifamily apartment communities, a 375 site-manufactured home community, several commercial facilities and more than 15 subdivision communities.
Throughout our history, Dittmar Realty has been recognized for its achievements and dedication to quality in the real estate industry. The Metropolitan Milwaukee Builders Association (the “MBA”) has presented Dittmar Realty with Standards of Excellence Awards in Apartment Construction and Subdivision Design, together with the prestigious Single Family Builder for the Year Award in 1966 and 2005. We attribute our success to the skill and dedication of our valuable staff, many who have been with us for over 20 years.
Today, Dittmar Realty specializes in land development, multifamily property management and construction in Ozaukee, Washington and Waukesha Counties. We manage approximately 450 apartment units, a manufactured home community and a mini storage facility. We also currently have at least six subdivisions in various stages of development offering home site opportunities in all price ranges.
2003 represented a milestone year for Dittmar Realty. We were chosen to host the 2003 Parade of Homes at our Twin Creeks subdivision located in the Town of Jackson featuring 14 model homes by some of the most prominent builders in the Milwaukee area. Twin Creeks won the MBA Standard of Excellence Award for 2003. Kevin S. Dittmar, active in the business since 1998, was named President of the Company as of January 1, 2003, and carries on our commitment to quality and integrity well into the new millennium.
2004 saw even more good fortune for Dittmar Realty, Hidden Crossing, our exclusive new subdivision in Menomonee Falls won the MBA Standard of Excellence Award in 2004.
Since that time, we have completed the following:
- Phase 2 and 3 of Partridge Hollow Subdivision consisting of 57 affordable single family lots in the City of Hartford, WI.
- Crosswind Farms in Jackson, WI offers large estate-sized lots in the Germantown School District.
- Phases 4 and 5 of Twin Creeks Subdivision, consisting of 61 sewer and water ½ acre lots surrounded by countryside in the Town of Jackson, WI.
- Stork Landing Subdivision, a well and septic subdivision containing 26 lots ranging in size from one to seven acres located at the southern edge of the Village of Slinger, WI
- Skyway Park, a sewer and water subdivision containing four 2-family (duplex) lots and 43 single family lots located on the north side of the City of Hartford, WI. At Skyway Park, Dittmar Realty will be making available quality, yet very affordable home and lot packages starting under $160,000. Call for details.
- Gateway Terrace, a 24-unit condo-style rental community located on Hwy 60 on the far eastern edge of Hartford, WI.
- Powder Hill, a 48-unit condo-style rental community located on Hwy 60, also on the far eastern edge of Hartford, WI. This project is located within the Gateway Estates Subdivision (also developed by Dittmar Realty, Inc.) and consists of six 8-family buildings, with units having private entries, in-unit washers and dryers and attached garages.
In 2015, Dittmar Realty came back into the development business with the grand opening of the first phase of Hillside Terrace, consisting of 24 units in three buildings that afforded four separate floor plans with significant luxury amenities, including attached garages, private entries, fireplaces, in-unit washer/dryers and private patios/balconies. This project is located at the northeast corner of Hillside Road (CTH “C”) and State Highway 60 in the Village of Slinger, WI. The second phase of Hillside Terrace included 24 new units in three new buildings, was completed in July, 2016.
New in 2017, Dittmar Realty developed and expanded its luxury apartment portfolio by creating an exclusive rental community. The first phase of Ridge View Terrace features 16 apartment homes in two 2-story buildings in Slinger, Wisconsin.